Destination All-In: The Key to Engagement in the Workplace
Webinar, Friday, February 26, from 10-11 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time
Recognize that elevating employee engagement, advancing leadership skills, and excelling in your role can positively impact all levels of the organization.
The work environment is changing. It’s critical for employees to “lean in” to their career and to advance their skills while creating interactions that can benefit organizations and people.
Learning outcomes include:
- Discover the All-In Pyramid and learn about the six strategies to foster deliberate decision-making to embrace, nurture, and own your career. These strategies will focus on what is needed to take the initiative and action towards continuous and ongoing development. The strategies relate to:
- Feeding Your Career
- Nurturing Yourself on the Job
- Evaluate the benefits of navigating and interpreting individual and team roles to improve workplace relationships and build collaboration.
Please act quickly. Attendance is limited to 45 people.
- 60-minute live educational session.
- All attendees will receive a handout.
- Bonus: Q & A with Lisa and Stacy.
- Ongoing education and conversation during the event
- Free resources and connecting with other like-minded Admins.