Executive Assistants as Managers—What You Need to Succeed
Webinar, Friday, October 15, from 9-10 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time
Many executive assistants may have an opportunity to lead a team and influence the performance of other assistants. This can be very fulfilling and rewarding; however, leading effectively requires a higher-level and broader scope of skills. If you want to step into management, take on the responsibility of leading others and be successful at it.
You don’t want to miss this webinar.
- What are the skills needed to influence and inspire the work performance of other team members?
- How can you level-up your leadership skills to be prepared for management opportunities?
- Discover the art of customizing communication to the situation.
- Five rules for building communication alignment with your manager.
- What do other EAs want in a manager or team leader and why?
- What do you need to learn in order to be an effective manager? Discover the essentials of Human Resources, performance management and mentoring.
- Understand the “side-effects” of management roles and how to determine your scale of readiness.
- Communicating for understanding: a critical component of management.
Please act quickly. Attendance is limited to 45 people.
- 60-minute live educational session.
- All attendees will receive a handout.
- Bonus: Q & A with Lisa and Stacy.
- Ongoing education and conversation during the event.
- Free resources and connecting with other like-minded Admins.