An Open Conversation with Lisa and Stacy
Webinar, Friday, April 23, from Noon to 1 p.m. Pacific Time
Are you looking for some tips and strategies to navigate your administrative professional career? We will answer some of the tricky questions we get asked about the administrative professional career.
Here’s a glimpse at some of those questions:
- How do you both juggle supporting high-level executives, teaching careers, owning a company, juggling family commitments, and so much more? Can you please share your tips because I’m feeling overwhelmed?
- I need a new job. What are your best interview tips?
- I’ve been an administrative professional for a very, very long time. What are some new goals I could establish in my upcoming performance review?
- What are your tips for negotiating a higher salary?
- I’m having some real problems connecting with my new executive and I don’t know where to start. Do you have any specific magic tricks I can use?
Please act quickly. Attendance is limited to 45 people.
Have a career question?
Send your question via email before Tuesday, April 20 to our support team. In the subject line, type “I Have A Question!” We will work our magic to answer your question during this 60-minute live session.